Step-Ladder, Property Co-buying & Shared Ownership
1. SEARCH FOR A PROPERTY PARTNER
Use our search tool to seek out members with similar investment objectives from the outset, making it easier to find your property partner to co-buy with.
Common scenarios, assuming 2 people are investing:
- Invest together – buy property to let, purely for investment. Earn a return from long term capital growth and rental yield.
- Live together – buy property and live together in it. Earn a return from long term capital growth.
- Shared ownership – similar to the Government’s shared ownership scheme whereby one person lives in the property and the other gets a rental income. Both earn a return from long term capital growth.
Start searching with Step-Ladder for property partners to co-buy with.
2. SIGN UP TO COMMUNICATE & CONNECT
3. ESSENTIALS (before you proceed)
It is important to be armed with all the information that you might need from the outset. The Essentials tab in our FAQs section has been specifically put together to answer the most commonly asked questions and to make you more comfortable with protecting your legal and financial rights in any eventuality. It should be considered in any co-buying situation, regardless of whether you are purchasing with a friend, family or a property partner you’ve met on Step-Ladder.
We have a profile verification system to help you make more informed decisions about who you communicate with. It has been put in place to build trust and to promote and encourage openness and honesty amongst members. This information may be helpful as you decide who to interact with.
For more information, please contact us.
4. BUY PROPERTY TOGETHER!
You’ve found a partner, sorted out the essentials, now it’s time to find the perfect property together..
Congratulations on your step up the ladder!